Prospectus and application form are available at the school reception.
Other than admission to Angels’ garden, selection of students for admission is based on a written test in English and Mathematics followed by an interview.
The physical facilities of the campus can be observed on all holidays and weekends before the closure date of admissions. However, a digital presentation is on the display in the reception.
A mere registration is not a guarantee for admission.
Before collecting textbooks, stationary and uniforms, the following documents are to be submitted to the admission in charge along with the admission charges.
- A filled in admission form
- A copy of the birth certificate
- Three pass port size photos
- School leaving Certificate in original (for admission to classes beyond grade one)
- Mark statement of the previous class attended. (for admission to grade one onwards)
We build lives on the solid foundation stone of Wisdom
Consists of the following Stages :.
Stage 1 : Filling of Online Application form.
- Fill the application form.
- Print the filled form containing application numbers.
Stage 2 : Registration of Application forms at school.
- You will be given a receipt containing the Registration Number.
- This will complete the Registration process.
- For any assistance required during filling the form, email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your details.
Stage 3 : Verification Process.
List of documents to be submitted at the time of verification.
- For Neighbourhood Criteria: Both parents will be required to submit atleast one document each from the following two groups (This does not apply to single parents who have applied in the category ‘Inclusive Education’):
- Group I: Passport/Voter ID (one from this group).
- Group II: Currently active utility bill for three months or a current Bank Statement giving address.( one document from this group).
- In case of Alumnus, Board Mark sheet of class X/XII and proof of having studied in the Vidyalaya for minimum four years is required.
- Proof in support of claim made for Gujarati and/or Sibling category.
- Proof/supporting documents for any other claim(s) made in the Application Form. Kindly bring the original documents for verification and photocopies duly self attested for submission.
- Documents will be verified only at the time of interaction. For this, a specific date and time will be given to each applicant and no documents will be accepted by the Office/Staff after the appointed date and time.
- All claims including claims for Gujarati category and residence address are subject to independent verification.
Stage 4 : Admission Process.
After verification, a final list of applicants who will be offered admission will be displayed on SPV website and School Notice Board.
- Fees and other Charges should be deposited at the Extension Counter of the Bank of India in the Vidyalaya in cash or by Demand Draft payable to Aadharshila Public School, Jind, Haryana.
- Parents would be required to open a "FEE ACCOUNT" at the Extension Counter of the Bank in the premises of the Vidyalaya to facilitate transfer of Fees and Charges.
- The Vidyalaya reserves the right to revise the FEES AND OTHER CHARGES.
Instructions for filling the form
Read all instructions carefully before filling the form.
- Incomplete/incorrectly filled forms are liable to be rejected.
- Road distance calculated as per Google Map to be entered.
- All fields are mandatory. The system will not accept the form if all fields are not filled.
- There are fields available as drop down boxes. In these fields, please select the option as applicable to you.
- There are fields available as check boxes. In these fields, please place a tick mark against the option applicable to you.
- After filling the form, we advise you to go through the details once again and if all details are correctly filled, press the ' Submit Form'button. If you wish to erase old information, click on the data and retype / reselect the correct information.
- Once the form has been submitted and accepted by the system you cannot make any changes to it.